Rockwater Secret Cove Wedding: Dana + Ben back to posts

Wedding

LOCATION: Sunshine Coast, BC

VENUE: Rockwater Secret Cove Resort

Dana and Ben’s beautiful summer Rockwater Secret Cove wedding complete with an outdoor ceremony and tented reception, nestled along the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia, Canada.

Venue: Rockwater Secret Cove Resort, Videographers: WiseCat Studios, Flowers: Flower Lantern, Cake: Nana Helen :), Makeup: Christina Visser, Hairstylist: Christine Dubin, Dress: Viva Bridal, Officiant: John Ellis, DJ: Dance Trax, Musicians: Violin and Guitar

Click to view Dana + Ben’s Rockwater wedding trailer made by Wisecat Studios.

11 Comments

1. Jen Williams August 1, 2011 4:08 pm

Gorgeous! What an incredible location for a wedding!

2. Sarah Rominger August 1, 2011 4:36 pm

Michael… you have SO many wonderful moments captured here. Your composition is stellar! Keep up your amazing work.

3. Lyn Ismael-Bennett August 1, 2011 6:22 pm

These photos truly captured their wedding day. Well done!

4. ayesha August 1, 2011 9:55 pm

oh my gosh… amazing set of pictures!! i love the unusual details you take note of, and the perspectives you take – stepping back here, shifting to the side there, framing through or over something else… beautiful vision. the setting for this wedding is just stunning, and the storytelling is clean and moving. love it!

5. Martin Pemberton August 2, 2011 1:48 am

What a great collection of images telling the story of their day so well.
    And what a great location!

6. Daniel K Cheung August 2, 2011 4:39 am

Michael, you’ve captured some absolutely powerful images in this set. Dude with hat, sunnies, white gloves, and funny willy wonka walking stick is EPIC.

First dance is schweeeeet as mate.

7. Timothy Kaldas August 2, 2011 4:58 am

Beautiful documentary coverage. I also love the silhouette portrait with the sunset colored sky in the background.

8. Natalie August 2, 2011 5:51 am

Such a cute couple! I absolutely love the couple portraits that you captured – spectacular!

9. sam hurd August 2, 2011 5:55 am

well done, sir. well done.

10. Tina Bass August 2, 2011 6:32 am

Wow!!! I love your work! I couldn’t pick a favorite! But, if I really had to, it would be the image of them walking on the dock. There’s just something about it. Can totally see it blown up on a canvas. Gorgeous work :)

11. Dana Peterson August 2, 2011 12:40 pm

Well Michael now you’ve done it, gone and made me cry when I watched the video ;) These photos are more than I could have ever dreamed for, I love them! You are such a gifted photographer and I can’t thank you enough. From the bottom of our hearts, thanks!!